1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most? In media studies , I am looking forward to learning the different ways movies are directed and the CGI behind them. As well as this, the behind the scenes in social media.
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media? I am looking forward and hoping to learn the base of media studies or potentially even more than that.3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media? I'm realistically aiming for a grade 4+ as I just really want to pass but overall I would appreciate a 6+
4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) I use my devices for different scenarios, for example, I would use my phone for social media apps, such as youtube,whatsapp,tiktok,etc...
and a tv for movies,news and other things.
5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? My average screen time is around 2-3 hours which I believe is a reasonable amount because i normally just use social media when Im bored.
6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?-Spider man: Brand new day
7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music? Phone:spotify
8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game? My favourite videogames I enjoy playing are Rainbow six siege, Apex legends and Rocket league.
9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? No, I'm currently on my laptop on blogger.com, but I do like TikTok, whatsapp and many others.
10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why? I believe it can be a spilt between positive and negative ,as sometimes it can provide educational resources and videos, as sometimes it can be just over the top nonsense.
Comments
Post a Comment